The price of the course is € 65,000 only if you apply before 31 May 2019 and start traoining before Ausgut 2019. After August, our price will be €69,300.
Our prices are inclusive of VAT, all training, accommodations, and an iPad.
We also offer the following alternative options:
- Without accommodation, meals and shuttle to airport for € 57,300 after 31 May will be updated to € 61,600
- Without accommodation and meals but including shuttle € 59,400 after 31 May will be updated to € 63,700
- Without meals but including accommodation and shuttle € 61,780 after 31 May will be updated to € 66,080
Payment terms are:
- To start application process and take online admission tests € 1,000
- To receive Letter of Acceptance required to apply for student Visa (or one month before start of training for EU passport holders) € 15,000 after 31 May will be updated to € 16,500
- Monthly installments from start of training (before 5th calendar day of each month)
- Standard training € 3,500 after 31 May will be updated to € 3,700
- Without accommodation, meals and shuttle € 2,950 after 31 May will be updated to € 3,150
- Without accommodation, meals but including shuttle € 3,100 after 31 May will be updated to € 3,300
- Without meals but including accommodation and shuttle € 3,270 after 31 May will be updated to € 3,470
Check our funding options here.
All other conditions remain the same.
Items included in our all-inclusive tariff:
- Accommodation for 14 months on a single bedroom in a 3 bedroom apartment at University dormitories. Address:
Residence Emilio Hurtado
Av Emilio Hurtado, S / N
24007 León, Spain
+34 987 22 88 56
- Shuttle service between dormitories and airfield for 12 months (no flying during first 2 months). Dormitories are walking distance from University.
- Study material from Bristol Ground School or similar (12 month subscription).
- Ground exam fees for ATPL exams in LEON! (1 try per subject).
- Flight skill tests (2 tests total).
- Headsets (1 set).
- Initial Class 1 Medical.
- Aeronautical Charts
- Access to AIP charts from AENA
- AENA 1:500.000 from León
- Ministry of Defense 1:1.000.000 East and West
- Ministry of Defense 1:2.000.000 IFR España
- Flight Manual
- Computer CR3
- Log Book
- Maneuvers Manual
- 2 trousers
- 3 shirts
- 2 ties
- 1 jersey
- Basic Health Insurance required for the Spanish ID for foreigners (14 months). Only for non-EU nationals!
All material must be returned upon completion of the training. If the material is damaged, the student will be charged with the cost of replacement plus 10% for admin costs.