The price of the course is € 65,000 which is inclusive of VAT, all training, landing fees, accommodations, meals, and an iPad.
We also offer two alternative options:
- Without accommodation, meals and shuttle to airport for € 57,300
- Without accommodation and meals but including shuttle € 59,400
- Without meals but including accommodation and shuttle € 61,780
Payment terms are:
- To start application process and take online admission tests € 1,000
- To receive Letter of Acceptance required to apply for student Visa (or one month before start of training for EU passport holders) € 15,000
- Monthly installments from start of training (before 5th calendar day of each month)
- Standard training € 3,500
- Without accommodation, meals and shuttle € 2,950
- Without accommodation, meals but including shuttle € 3,100
- Without meals but including accommodation and shuttle € 3,270
Check our funding options here.
All other conditions remain the same.
Items included in our all-inclusive tariff:
- Accommodation for 14 months on a single bedroom in a 3 bedroom apartment at University dormitories. Address:
Residence Emilio Hurtado
Av Emilio Hurtado, S / N
24007 León, Spain
+34 987 22 88 56
- Meals for 14 months: 3 meals per day, 7 days per week.
- Shuttle service between dormitories and airfield for 12 months (no flying during first 2 months). Dormitories are walking distance from University.
- Study material from Bristol Ground School or similar (12 month subscription).
- Ground exam fees at SENASA in Madrid (1 try per subject).
- Flight skill tests (2 tests total).
- Trip to SENASA including accommodation and meals for the exams (2 trips).
- Headsets (1 set).
- Initial Class 1 Medical.
- Aeronautical Charts
- Access to AIP charts from AENA
- AENA 1:500.000 from León
- Ministry of Defense 1:1.000.000 East and West
- Ministry of Defense 1:2.000.000 IFR España
- Flight Manual
- Computer CR3
- Log Book
- Maneuvers Manual
- 2 trousers
- 3 shirts
- 2 ties
- 1 jersey
- Basic Health Insurance required for the Spanish ID for foreigners (14 months).
All material must be returned upon completion of the training. If the material is damaged, the student will be charged with the cost of replacement plus 10% for admin costs.